A tribute to nostalgia and good times past, Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. We are a midwest coffee roasting operation specializing in craft roasted specialty coffee sold in grocery stores, club stores, and online. Our specialty Arabica coffee beans are craft roasted in small batches for the highest quality coffee fresher than anything else available.
The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to continuously improve the reliability, efficiency, and utilization of plant equipment and manufacturing processes. Development and implementation of preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance schedules and procedures is a key focus of this role. This position will also assist in operation of packaging equipment.
• Technical associates' degree or at least 2 years’ experience in the industrial maintenance field.
• Working knowledge of and capability to successfully troubleshoot and repair industrial, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience with preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance including planning, implementing and improving PM and PdM processes.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary including basic computer proficiency.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
We offer; Competitive Pay, Monday-Friday, 1st shift work schedule, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, Up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, Paid Holidays, 401(k) and full-time perks such as free coffee.
Building and Grounds
Food and Beverage
Skilled Labor Trades
Packaging And Labeling
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
|Years of Experience||--|