Production SupervisorKlauer Manufacturing Company, Dubuque, IA
Klauer Manufacturing is an industry leader in manufacturing sheet metal building products serving the residential, agricultural and light commercial markets with thousands of product options.
We have been in business since 1870 and are in our fifth generation of being family owned and operated.
We have distribution partners in 43 states and have over 250,000 square feet of manufacturing space in Dubuque, IA.
Klauer Manufacturing is focused on attracting and retaining talented employees that will continue to grow the business.
- Assign and direct the job assignments of associates throughout the shift to maximize efficiency within the various departments of the operation. Areas to include production, receiving and shipping.
- Cross-train workers so that they can fill in various positions as needed.
- Use metrics and root cause analysis to identify and establish improvement initiatives.
- Enforce all company factory rules, policies, and progressive discipline process.
- Monitor the production and shipping schedules to ensure acceptable on-time deliveries.
- Use lean manufacturing tools to reduce setups, cycle times, scrap, and work in process inventory.
- Responsible for observing and enforcing all applicable safety requirements.
- Review production schedules and process flows in order to objectively evaluate obstacles preventing product delivery including monitoring internal lead times.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:|
Root Cause Analysis
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|