Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
The primary role of the Product Designer is to create an intuitive user experience for our Pinnacle Series customers.
- Improve the look and feel of Pinnacle Series through both user interface and user experience design
- Collaborate with product management and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create overall concepts for the user experience ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to the development project team
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, etc., and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Create surveys for research through various platforms to gather feedback on user experience
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- BA, BFA or Masters in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design with a strong portfolio
- Proficient with modern design applications, Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy, techniques, and technology
Graphic Design/Social Media
Adobe Creative Suite
Figma (Design Software)
Look And Feel
Milestones (Project Management)
User Experience Design (UX)
User Interface Design
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|