Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
Due to significant growth, we are seeking a sales professional to join our Partner Management team.
As a Partner Manager you will be responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing partners worldwide. The objective is to develop strategic relationships by creating joint business initiatives that leverage Pinnacle Series (Eagle Point Software's proprietary e-learning platform) as a fundamental component of the partner's business. As a Partner Manager you will be held accountable for achieving specific indirect sales revenue goals.
In this role, every day is different. Your ideas and input will be valuable as you collaborate with the team. You will be challenged to learn and grow as we continue to grow... If this appeals to you, then let's talk!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with partners
- Manage partner sales programs
- Provide sales support to partners
- Assist with partner events and marketing
- Train and support partners to grow sales
- Educate and train partners on product and brand awareness
- Assist partners in responding to RFPs and in winning business
- Strategize with partners
- Provide onsite partner training and support
- Travel domestically and internationally to establish relationships with partners
- Conduct sales demonstrations of our product
Do you have what is needed to perform this role successfully?
- Superior sales skills
- Strong ability to lead and teach others
- Experience in direct and indirect B2B sales
- Experience in Partner Management
- Ability to work well within a team environment but also independently
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Desire for domestic and international travel
Business To Business
Partner Relationship Management
Request For Proposal
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|