Founded in 1981, Digga pioneered Pendulum Drilling in Australia and today produce the largest range of compact high torque planetary drives for Pendulum Auger, Anchor & Foundation drilling in the world.
Digga is a multi-award winning company,recognized for our innovative approach to leading edge design and manufacturing quality. Digga has 5 Manufacturing Plants in Australia, North America and the United Kingdom.
Digga offer a state of the art, new, modern, clean-air facility, with ongoing Training & development provided by the company.
We require a motivated and committed individual who seeks a career in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Some of the duties for this role include::
· Unload trucks as necessary, sign for material and ensure accurate count, turn in appropriate paperwork, deliver material to appropriate area and put away
· Receives incoming goods, unloads, unpacks and checks goods against paperwork
· Moves, stacks, packs, re-packs and assemble goods as necessary
· Picks, packs, weighs and prepares orders and accurately completes associated paperwork
· Pack merchandise neatly on pallets, ensuring that heavy items are lowest on the pallet and shrink wrap pallets tightly
· Move pallets using forklift to staging area
· Labels orders ready for pickup and stores in pickup location and loads trucks as necessary
· Ensures inventory and stock is at 95% accuracy; communicates any anomalies to Warehouse Supervisor
· Ensures goods are stored and labelled in correct locations
· Assists in stock takes as directed
· Proactively monitor goods returned for warranty or credit. Ensure correct paperwork is signed off and communicated back to sales/management; ensure goods are labelled accordingly
· Ensures checking and completion of transport documentation
· Make regular checks of finished goods and ensure quantities are accurate against M3 allocations, in conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor
· Proactively contribute to the quality control investigation prior to dispatching of product
· Ensure trucks are unloaded and customers are attended to with minimal waiting time
· Ensure work floor space is clear of pallets and placed in correct locations.
· Ensure OH&S procedures and regulations are adhered to at all times
· Other duties as may be required from time to time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|