Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
Are you ready for a fun and exciting career in Human Resources? Having been in the HR profession myself for over 25 years, I am very excited to be adding to my team. I am looking for a partner. Someone I can strategize with, someone that wants to share their ideas, and give input on how we can continuously improve our value to our employees and the company. As well as someone that wants to learn and grow in their career. Is this person you?
The primary role of the Human Resources Generalist is to support the daily operations of the HR department. This includes but is not limited to comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates, documenting standard HR processes and procedures, processing payroll, managing HR communications, as well as being actively involved in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Document and maintain recruitment process in Pinnacle Series
- Advertise job openings
- Attend Career Fairs
- Search candidates on LinkedIn
- Log resumes
- Prescreen candidates
- Schedule Interviews
- Perform Reference checks
- Document and maintain onboarding process in Pinnacle Series
- Document and maintain department specific onboarding needs in Pinnacle Series
- Work with administrative team to prepare equipment and desk for new employees
- Schedule orientation and training with appropriate personnel
- Conduct new-hire orientation
- Process new hire paperwork and administer benefits
Training and Development
- Document and maintain training processes in Pinnacle Series
- Assist department leads in ongoing training and development plans
- Maintain organized employee electronic files
- Document and maintain payroll process in Pinnacle Series
- Upload payroll changes
- Process Payroll timely and accurately
Employee Relations Events Planning
- Coordinate company events
- Coordinate employee gifts and rewards
- Employee Recognition
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with Human Resources emphasis
- 0 - 3 years of HR experience
- Current knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management
- Highly organized with superior time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Outside the box thinking
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality and integrity
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams)
- Ability to travel as necessary
Training And Development
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|