DUBUQUE STAMPING & MFG, INC.
has been providing high-quality metal stampings since 1948. Located in Dubuque, Iowa, our mission is "to deliver quality products and courteous service that will meet or exceed all expectations of every customer." We are staffed by more than 150 production specialists who perform a wide variety of operations in our plant that include:
• A wide variety of designs and sizes of metal stampings ranging from .030" to .625" thick and coil-feeding up to .375"-thick with presses up to 800 ton.
• GRIPflow stamping process is available for precision stampings similar to fine blanking. Coil feeding up to .500" thick.
• Salt-bath heat-treating with fixture quenching for flatness.
• Both Blanchard and Gardner double-disc surface grinding.
• High-production multi-spindle NATCO drilling, reaming and tapping.
• Automatic chucking machines for boring, turning and grooving.
• Resistance welding for projection and weld nuts.
• Glass bead blasting, barrel and vibratory bowl finishing, zinc-iron phosphate coating and final packaging with bar-code labels with EDI system.
• Progressive dies, compound dies, thrust washers and hardened washers.
No jobs currently posted for Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing.