Office Services LeadRSM US LLP, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
RSM US LLP is the leading U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 6,700 people in 75 cities nationwide. RSM US LLP is a licensed CPA firm and serves clients around the world through RSM International, a global network of independent assurance, tax and consulting firms
You will be responsible to advise and mentor office services personnel and related activities. You will be responsible to partner with the office leadership on the needs and solutions of the office. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic group of motivated professionals at various levels and an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong technical and customer service skills.Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 5+ years relevant administrative assistant/supervisor experience
- Previous experience in accounting or professional service environment a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office 2007 skills essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation)
- Effective organization and time management skills, follow procedures, improve efficiency
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as necessary to meet deadlines
- Flexible demeanor, pro-active thinker, positive attitude, maintains confidentiality
- Ability to prepare presentations including changes, graphics and tables, speaker note and handouts to include proofread for accuracy and finalize documents professionally, strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, ask appropriate questions and complete tasks independently
- Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and using good judgment
- Ability to train, mentor and provide guidance and feedback to other team members
- Ability to lead and direct a group of employees in areas such as assigning, mentoring, reviewing progress and accuracy of work, directing efforts and providing guidance on more complex issues
- Provides advanced administrative support to location professionals, including but not limited to; creating advanced presentations without the aid of a template, drafting proposals with the aid of style tools, , creating and working with advanced spreadsheets using PivotTables, Lookup ,and IF statements.
- Track and coordinate Continuing Professional education, faxing, preparing, distributing and filing documents and photocopying as needed.
- Provides effective leadership to employees and/or teams through: planning appropriate staffing levels; interviewing, selecting, orienting, and training; communicating performance expectations & providing feedback on performance, recognition, coaching, employee counseling reports and/or discipline including termination; creating career growth opportunities and employee development plan.
- Supervises office support staff and schedules workload, ensuring that adequate coverage is available. Helps evaluate support staff performance, and provides coverage for administrative shortage.
- Process corporate and individual tax returns, extensions, estimates as needed.
- Process tax organizers and edit, format and finalize arrangement letters to be sent to clients.
- Process, edit, format and finalize response letters to IRS and state Department of Revenue taxpayer notices as needed.
- Cover reception duties when need arises and manage UPS packages and incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with tracking annual budget.
- Calendar management, travel/event planning, meeting/conference arrangements (food, hotel, rooming lists)
- Routinely compiles, collects, and analyzes moderately complex and confidential data for projects.
- Help support and manage office equipment and supply needs (telephone/voicemail, audio visual, kitchen and office supplies, etc.).
- Help support/coordinate office building/facility matters (maintenance requests, communications, access cards, etc.).
- Serves as a resource for staff who have questions regarding office policies and procedures.
- Assist IT personnel with resolution of location IT issues/matters.
- Lead and participate in team meetings and activities
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, three weeks paid time off for these positions, matching 401(k), flexible hours and a challenging, professional work environment.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|