Material Moving Worker, All OthersSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The Material Handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product. Responsibilities or qualifications include:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, stacking, loading and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains warehouse vehicles and equipment by cleaning; following manufacturer’s standards of use; performing and scheduling preventive maintenance; reporting damage or mechanical problems to supervisor.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
- Must possess valid drivers license
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to operate forklift
- Computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl for a full shift
To apply to this position please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 563.927.2585
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer