Human Resource ManagerDubuque Screw Products Inc, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Let’s keep it simple: We’re a fully equipped CNC manufacturer that features more than two dozen CNC machines operated by true craftsman who take pride in their work. With 80 percent of our machines less than six years old, we’re committed to staying at the forefront of technology.
Do we deliver quality? Absolutely. That’s a given. Now let’s talk service. Dubuque Screw Products works harder than anyone else to deliver prompt turnaround, provide same-day plating, expedite orders and exceed expectations. We’re committed to world-class precision machining, continuous improvement and flexibility.
Interested in being part of a team that understands the importance of working together? Ready to take an active role in a company dedicated to exceptional manufacturing and continuous process improvements? At Dubuque Screw Products, employees are like family and our most valuable assets. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, 401(k) retirement, paid holidays, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. toward a rewarding career.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company.
- Develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Identifies legal requirements affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all positions; writes and places advertisements; works with managers to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations, conducts exit interviews.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of workforce.
- Administers all aspects of the payroll function for the company.
- Develops and administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and retirement plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for the company and for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues; conducts employee relations counseling.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Leads workplace safety initiatives for the company including safety training, OSHA compliance and administration of workers compensation program
- Supports current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurtures a positive working environment.
Business Acumen, Problem Solving/Analysis, Confidentiality, Communication, Consultation, Critical Evaluation, HR Expertise, Leadership & Navigation, Relationship Management, Ethical Practice
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR Generalist or HR Manager, minimum 5years
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resource metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|