Human Resources/Payroll CoordinatorRite Hite Corp, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
RITE-HITE® Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, is an industry leader in the manufacture and sale of loading dock and materials-handling products designed for maximum safety, productivity, and reduced operating costs. RITE-HITE first rose to prominence as a manufacturer of loading dock equipment with an original product line that consisted primarily of loading dock levelers and vehicle restraint systems.
However, with its 1991 acquisition of FROMMELT(TM) Industries, Dubuque, Iowa, RITE-HITE's lineup of dock products was significantly broadened to include industrial power doors, cooler/freezer doors, and dock seals and shelters. Recognizing the need of its customers and an industry's shift toward a preventive maintenance philosophy, RITE-HITE has a separate division dedicated solely to aftermarket sales and service.
The family-owned corporation was founded in 1965 by Arthur K. White, father of RITE-HITE president, Michael White. The company has historically placed a strong emphasis on research and development, leading to new products that pioneer the loading dock industry. In its early years, RITE-HITE established itself as a manufacturer of loading dock equipment of unequalled quality - and that reputation holds true today. A 12-month guarantee of customer satisfaction is standard on all RITE-HITE products sold.
After 30 years, RITE-HITE Corporation remains a leading producer of loading dock and materials-handling products that provide solutions to maximize dock and warehouse safety and productivity. RITE-HITE employs approximately 1600, and maintains more than 30 representative organizations at over 100 different locations throughout Asia, Europe, and North America.
Rite-Hite Corporation is a very family friendly, flexible employer with a pleasant, air conditioned, clean work environment. We are experiencing dyamic growth and have added a second shift manufacturing shift to help us meet our ever growing business demands. We offer competitive pay with an attractive benefit package. We provide paid on the job training for our entry level manufacturing associate positions with great advancement opportunities. Apply today to learn more about this exciting career opportunity.
Rite-Hite Corporation, a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of industrial loading dock and door solutions, is seeking a full-time Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator for their manufacturing facility located in Dubuque, IA. The company is privately held and has a history of strong research and development leading to new high quality products that pioneer the industry.
Rite-Hite Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator is responsible to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Mangers and Human Resources department as well as perform special projects as assigned.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will work closely with employees, supervisors and managers to execute business priorities while ensuring consistency with corporate policies, culture, and values. This will include:
- Performing recruiting activities, including interviews, career fairs, etc.
- Ensure all new employees receive an excellent new hire experience
- Supporting and executing HR initiatives and programs (compensation, wellness, etc,) on a local level
- Processing payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Supporting diversity initiatives, including affirmative action planning
- Maximizing employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Primary contact for payroll and benefit related questions.
- FMLA Adminstration and Tracking.
- Completion of payroll related requests including employment verifications and wage requests.
- Maintain confidential sensitive information and personal files
- Update employee information in the payroll system as required.
- Maintain safety shoe eligibility tracking.
- Provide Human Resources support to employees as it relates to payroll, benefit and policy related questions. Completion of monthly and year-end reports as related to Human Resources.
- Coordination of activities related to payroll including but not limited to setting up general deductions, garnishments and direct deposits.
Rite-Hite produces the best, and we hire the best. Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a closely related field
- Prior HR and/or Payroll related experience
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of employees
- A commitment to personal growth and to development
Rite-Hite provides excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage along with life and paid medical leave. We also provide a retirement savings plan that combines 401(K) with company match and profit sharing. We support continued development of our employees via tuition reimbursement and employee education.
Rite-Hite is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer offering a drug free workplace for our customers and employees.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|