For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Relationship Specialist (RS) position resides within Full Service Solutions (FSS) Client Services. It is a professional level position that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The RS primarily interacts with clients and/or business partners via phone or email and acts in a reactive capacity based on client requests.
- Implements/Initiates changes within internal systems as directed by client facing teams. Working knowledge of product implementation and impacts.
- Executes assigned work within set timing standards in support of persistency and client satisfaction.
- The RS works with internal and external business partners to resolve client issues.
- May participate with client facing team in difficult conversations with clients, intermediaries, and internal business partners.
- Actively participates in all types of settings including team meeting and Town Hall sessions with SLT.
- With the support of manager or client facing member, prioritizes work based on sensitivity of client relationship.
- Contributes to change, new ideas and perspectives.
- Reacts to changes in a positive manner.
- Works on projects as assigned.
- College Degree Preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered
- Minimum of 2 years of financial service, retirement service or similar industry experience
- 2+ years customer service experience and project/time management
- Basic knowledge of the retirement and competitive environment
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills are essential
- Ability to multi task and effectively prioritize is a must
- Experience in processing transactions is a must
- Qualified candidate must demonstrate strong project management skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is a required
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative problem solving ability
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|