For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The regional business manager resides in Client Relations and Business Development within Prudential Retirement and reports into the Office of Client Management. The region business manager (RBM) works directly with a Regional Vice President (RVP) of Relationship Management to manage the planning and prioritization for the regions activities such as revenue, volume, profit, customer satisfactions, client retention, budget and change management initiatives. He/she will be focused on delivering business, analytical, and regional support to the RVP leveraging the capabilities, resources, analytics, tools, and information from the Office of Client Management. In addition, working with the RVP, the RBM is responsible for reviewing business objectives, assist with modeling scenarios for the region, and is expected to be expert in key regional support needs and utilize that expertise in designing improved efficiencies and effectiveness. This individual will need the ability to envision and bring into effect new ways of thinking and new technologies. The role involves latitude for decision making and priority setting for short and long range projects based on extensive interactions with business partners; Finance, Operations, etc. The role will require the skill to influence, integrate and communicate objectives of the region. Finally, the RBM will ensure there is consistency in business processes and business practice across all regions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with client support/account management; strong preference for industry expertise in defined contribution, defined benefit and non-qualified retirement plans.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, articulate, plan for and deliver near and long term business changes in service of client and intermediary management.
- Deep understanding of the support needs of a client management organization, including field support. Ability to link cause and effects to design necessary support for management teams.
- Strong history of consistently meeting business goals and objectives and delivering on day-to-day client management support and business change initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and influence relationships with multiple types of individuals at multiple levels and in multiple roles.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong financial aptitude with a thorough understanding of business profitability levers, pricing, and investments
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to create solid communications lines and methods across geographies.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|