For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Three or more years of financial service experience with substantive background in DB, DC and Non-Qualified benefit products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 and Insurance licenses within 120 days of hire
- Self-starter who demonstrates courage to challenge the status quo when appropriate; i.e. a change agent
- Strong negotiator and strategic thinker
- Demonstrates ability to lead others (in a reporting or non-reporting structure
- Successfully manages projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable presenting in front of others or willingness to learn these skills
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|