DC Disbursements Operations Associate- Beneficiary ServicingPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
This position is responsible for accurate and timely completion of disbursement transactions from Defined Contribution Retirement plans. Candidates should be knowledgeable of how disbursement transactions are completed and have an understanding of why they are processed. Primary responsibilities will be centered around Report of Death Transactions, Payments to Beneficiaries, and Required Minimum Distributions.
The ideal candidate must be motivated, confident, enjoy being challenged and works well individually and in a team-based environment. Ideal candidate will also demonstrate a positive attitude and be a strong team player.
- College Degree or equivalent transaction processing experience in a fast paced financial environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good follow-through skills Computer proficient - accurate and fast keying skills as well as experience in a PC-based workflow system
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with other areas
- Strong written and oral communications skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|