This listing has expired
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso in Peosta has an immediate opening for a MATERIAL HANDLER. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Performs manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, and delivering a variety of materials, parts and supplies to production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick and deliver parts to the production lines.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or fork truck.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist to move load to destination.
- Operating forklift, pallet jack, and tugger.
- Maintaining 5S throughout the warehouse.
- Take part in improvement projects.
- Willingness to cross train into other departments.
- Respect ISO 9001 and 14001 process in all activities/duties carried out.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
- Support the EMS, QMS & H&S systems.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Rapidly changing priorities.
- Lift up to 45 pounds on occasion.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Mandatory overtime and weekend work will be necessary.
- Exposure to materials and noise levels which are moderate to loud.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fork truck experience is a plus.
- Complete individual work assignments within an assigned time line.
- Demonstrate proficiency in day to day responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to take ownership and to successfully manage various projects at the same time.
- Self-motivated; takes initiative and works with a minimum of supervision.
- Team player; works cooperatively with others to solve problems and willingly helps others when assistance is needed.
- Strong knowledge in Lean Manufacturing.
We offer great health coverage, (Medical, Dental, Vision) 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending, 11 paid holidays and much more.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|