Internal AuditorDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
The Internal Auditor conducts and/or assist in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities, including Title 31 reviews. Prepare the final formal written report of the audit findings and conduct the post-audit exit conference and follow-up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on the findings
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan the purpose, scope, and approach of audits.
- Evaluate the internal controls within the system and confer with the Internal Audit Supervisor or the Director of Internal Audit to address deficiencies which might require a change in the scope or approach of the audit.
- Conduct the exit conference with the appropriate management personnel from the audit location.
- Prepare the formal written report on the results of the audit, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls and the extent of compliance.
- Perform post-audit follow up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or related field of study.
- At least one year of internal, external or comparable audit/accounting experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to travel 25-30% of the time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|