Weekend Attendant-48 hours every other weekendHillcrest Family Services, DUBUQUE, IA
Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
1. To provide supervision and guidance to residents.
2. To provide supportive environment for clients.
3. To handle additional responsibilities, as assigned, for all clients.
4. To provide transportation for all clients as needed by abiding by all traffic laws and those clients comply as well.
5. To complete progress notes in client records as required.
6. To adhere to all licensing, regulatory and agency guidelines.
7. To document significant information in each file in a clear and timely manner.
8. To document resident’s treatment task compliance in IAP’s.
9. To respond appropriately to crisis situations.
10. To teach necessary problem solving and independent living skills.
11. To facilitate social recreation activities within the facility and the community.
12. To be available for shift coverage and crisis resolution as needed.
13. To provide a safe and welcome living environment for residents.
14. To immediately correct safety hazards or to report them to Program Coordinator or maintenance as appropriate.
15. To assist in the daily upkeep of the facility including housekeeping and home maintenance as assigned.
16. To be available for shift coverage and crisis resolution as needed.
17. To provide on call coverage for crisis situations.
18. To communicate with program staff concerning client situations.
19. To attend all training as required.
20. To assume all other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Child Care/Day Care/Personal Care
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|