Registered Charge NurseStonehill Franciscan Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
Stonehill has current openings in Long-term care, Skilled nursing and In and Out Patient care. Our culture is built on flexible hours offered to all team members so that work and life can be balanced. We offer short shifts, 8 hour shifts, 12 hour shifts, that include every third weekend, and every other holiday.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a positive, supportive, team-environment, Stonehill Franciscan Services is the right choice for you. Apply today!
Education and experience equivalent to:
- Completion of a professional course of study in nursing and attainment of an Iowa LPN license.
- At least 1 year of previously successful full time nursing experience in a hospital or long-term care setting is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in professional nursing practices, procedures and application of technical knowledge to care for elderly residents.
- Current knowledge of all applicable state and federal compliance requirements governing health care facilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Skills in the use of standard nursing charting procedures.
- Ability to work with multiple departments of the facility.
- Evidence of a caring and compassionate attitude toward the elderly.
- Capability of having the initiative as well as follow through in carrying out duties.
- Must also ascribe to the values in the Franciscan inspired Stonehill mission and vision statements.
This listing has expired
Full and Part Time
Human and Social Services
12 Hour Shift
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|