Mi-T-M Corporation, Peosta, IA has been manufacturing quality industrial-grade products since 1971. Produced within an 825,000-square-foot manufacturing facility, the Mi-T-M product line includes cold and hot water pressure washers, air compressors, combination air compressors/generators, portable generators, water treatment systems, wet/dry vacuums, and jobsite toolboxes.
The Mi-T-M Brand Promise: We promise to deliver unmatched performance-from the quality of our product to the dedication of each employee who does what's right for our customer-every time.
Over the Road Driver – Peosta Warehousing
Peosta Warehousing is looking for Over the Road Drivers. Our drivers play a vital role in maintaining strong customer relationships. Peosta Warehousing drivers use up-to-date technology and equipment to do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from a dedicated destination/customer in the northeast United States.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Other duties as needed.
- Our drivers should be at least 21 years old.
- We are looking for drivers with a minimum 1 year tractor/trailer experience.
- A Class A CDL is required.
- All drivers must pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
- Requires a clean driving record (MVR as well as previous employers).
- Our drivers earn a wage of $0.44/mile, plus bonus, with guaranteed mileage of 2,500 miles per week for this dedicated route.
- Work hours are Monday-Friday, limited weekends.
- All drivers receive health benefits with low employee premiums.
- Our drivers accrue paid time off to use throughout the year.
- Employees can contribute to a 401k with a competitive company match.
- Drivers qualify for an incentive program that financially rewards safe driving, clean equipment, and strong customer service.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|