We service what we sell.
We deliver nationwide.
Units are in stock and ready to go or build to suit.
Cabs & Chassis in stock for immediate production.
We work with a network of dealers to receive the best possible prices on our trucks. When your order is place we begin production immediately in order to offer the best turnaround time available.
Financing options available.
For more information: (563)557-0957.
Located in Peosta, Iowa, we are centrally located to best serve you and your needs. 15418 Old Highway Road, Peosta, IA 52068-9638
The Accounts Receivable Specialist performs all daily activities related to handling and processing customer accounts. They are responsible for prompt and accurate recording of payments and a wide range of administrative tasks. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Advance Pump & Equipment looks for strong, stand-out people with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be.
Essential job duties for this position include the following items:
- Answer telephone calls: this involves taking detailed messages, transferring calls to individuals and voicemails.
- Customer invoicing.
- Update customer files.
- Respond to customer inquiries through email, phone, in person as well as written requests and documentation. Contact customers to successfully resolve past-due balances, work with other departments as needed.
- Collect and process credit applications.
- Posts customer payments.
- Human Resource functions
- Scanning, faxing and filing as needed.
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Strong background in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Good Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Prior QuickBooks Experience is a must.
- Must be able to prioritize and get things done quickly and accurately.
- Driver’s license.
Education and Experience/Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a 2 year degree and/or a minimum of 2 year’s experience in Accounts Receivable.
Near Dubuque Fairgrounds
Part-time; 20 to 25 hours per week
$15.00 - $16.00
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||15418 Old Hwy Rd|
|Apply by Fax:||563-557-0957|
|Apply by Email:||Jill@AdvancePump.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|