A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Diabetes Center
This position is located at the Kehl Diabets Center
Work hours will be days, Monday through Friday, for 16 hours per pay period. You will work one day per week, there may be occasional evening and weekends with this position.
- Teach patient/family significant other, self-management skills for diabetes.
- Develop an individual meal plan including carbohydrate choices and goal setting.
- Evaluate effectiveness of all areas of the individualized plan of care.
- Chart audits on program completers.
- Communicate appropriately with other health care providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have a current Iowa Licensure as a Registered Dietitian
- Must be registered on the American Dietic Association
- At least one year of experience as a dietitian is preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|