Certified Medical Assistant or LPNSouthwest Health, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
Certified Medical Assistant or LPN- Platteville Clinic
- Must be a graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program
- Certification as a CMA through AAMA required
- 1 to 2 years experience in a clinic or hospital setting preferred , but not required
- CPR Certification required or able to complete immediately after hire
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, equipment and computer systems
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Fulfillment of licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for an LPN required
- Understanding of the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act
- Legal eligibility to practice as an LPN in the state of Wisconsin required
- Minimum one year LPN experience in a clinic setting preferred
- Basic Life Support certification
We are in search of a Certified Medical Assistant or LPN to work at our Platteville Family Medicine Clinic. This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position working days Monday-Friday.
The Certified Medical Assistant or LPN will assist with various patient duties including; assessing patient needs, answering questions, providing patient care; rooming patients, taking vitals and histories, giving injections, assisting with phone triage under the direct supervision of a RN or provider, assisting with procedures, administering medications, patient education and other duties as assigned.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|