In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
A locally owned and operated company is seeking an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician will perform electrical duties, repair, test, and troubleshoot, utilizing electrical blueprints and various tools. This is a full time direct hire opportunity.
Hours: Monday – Friday 6am – 2:30p
Wage: $16 - $20 / hour (Dependent on experience and skill set.)
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduit equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Wire process and control equipment using electrical blueprints.
- Pressure test fully assembled skids prior to process testing.
- Provide support to Testing Technician during equipment testing.
- Perform building maintenance issued by management.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Calibrate switches, meters, and analyzers.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- High School Diploma/GED, some technical school training preferred
- Two or more years’ experience as an Electrical Technician or comparable proven work experience highly desired.
- Knowledge in the fields of electronics, electrical wiring, electrical instrumentation, mechanical process equipment, and building maintenance required.
- A strong electro-mechanical aptitude and ability to read and understand engineering drawings, and troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical components highly desirable.
- Strong experience with power tools, small hand tools, overhead cranes, and forklift trucks required.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, A P P L Y T O D A Y and submit a copy of your resume to Amanda Saylor: Amanda@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|