Benefits and Employee Relations AdvisorHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the third fastest-growing Midwest-based firm (Accounting Today, 2017). Our Headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Clinton, Iowa; Madison and Platteville, Wis., and Moline and Geneseo, Illinois. HK is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients number in the thousands and range from privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations across all industry sectors, individuals and not-for-profits.
HK offers clients 40+ forward-thinking, effective and timely solutions in the following areas: accounting and audit, business advisory, business transition and valuation, governance, risk and compliance, human capital management, software solutions, tax, and wealth management.
In addition to our CPA practice, the HK Family of Companies consists of HK Payroll Services (HKP), the workforce management affiliate and HK Financial Services (HKFS), the wealth management affiliate.
- Recommend and implement organizational policies to reflect changing HR trends and best practices
- Fulfill the responsibilities of an employee relations advocate/administrator
- Assess, identify and deliver staff and management training as needed
- Liasion with broker to model, deliver and educate employees and management team regarding company benefit strategies to enhance retention, contain costs and positively impact employees satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of HRIS experience preferred
- Payroll software preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|