Senior Compliance Testing & Reporting SpecialistHonkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc, Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
Senior Compliance Testing & Reporting Specialist - Dubuque, IA
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2015) is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a senior compliance testing & reporting specialist.
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing all plan compliance testing requirements, including cross testing
- Preparing Form 5500 and 5500-SF Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plans
- Supporting audit inquiries and governmental filings
- Communicating with internal and external partners
- Researching and deciphering Plan document information
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college
- Experience with Form 5500 and/or compliance testing
- Knowledge of IRS and DOL regulations relating to qualified retirement plans
- Strong computer sills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM Database
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|