Training SpecialistHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a training specialist.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing and documenting firm training curriculum
- Maintaining learning management system
- Conducting technology and soft skills training classes
- Scheduling classes and webinar training sessions
- Tracking CPE and training records
- Maintaining all license jurisdiction and renewals and researching licensure requirement for firm and individuals
- Assisting with departmental training needs analysis
- Supporting the director of learning and managing miscellaneous projects
- Bachelor's degree or two years of related experience and/or training
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software programs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package and advancement opportunities. EOE
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|