Training SpecialistHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the third fastest-growing Midwest-based firm (Accounting Today, 2017). Our Headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Clinton, Iowa; Madison and Platteville, Wis., and Moline and Geneseo, Illinois. HK is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients number in the thousands and range from privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations across all industry sectors, individuals and not-for-profits.
HK offers clients 40+ forward-thinking, effective and timely solutions in the following areas: accounting and audit, business advisory, business transition and valuation, governance, risk and compliance, human capital management, software solutions, tax, and wealth management.
In addition to our CPA practice, the HK Family of Companies consists of HK Payroll Services (HKP), the workforce management affiliate and HK Financial Services (HKFS), the wealth management affiliate.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a training specialist.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing and documenting firm training curriculum
- Maintaining learning management system
- Conducting technology and soft skills training classes
- Scheduling classes and webinar training sessions
- Tracking CPE and training records
- Maintaining all license jurisdiction and renewals and researching licensure requirement for firm and individuals
- Assisting with departmental training needs analysis
- Supporting the director of learning and managing miscellaneous projects
- Bachelor's degree or two years of related experience and/or training
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software programs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package and advancement opportunities. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|