In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Sedona Staffing Services has an opening for an Accounting Assistant position located in Farley, Iowa. This is a great opportunity!
- Apply daily cash deposits to customer accounts
- Complete timely collection contact with customers to obtain payment of outstanding invoices
- Research, document and resolve customer accounts receivable deductions to comply with customer agreements
- Process customer invoices on a daily basis
- Process invoices for payment to vendors
- Review/audit employee expense reports
- Record inventory receipts
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts
- Assist with payroll processing
- Other duties and projects within Accounting Department as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of General Ledger, AP, Inventory and AR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|