Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing Services has an opening for an Accounting Assistant position located in Farley, Iowa. This is a great opportunity!
- Apply daily cash deposits to customer accounts
- Complete timely collection contact with customers to obtain payment of outstanding invoices
- Research, document and resolve customer accounts receivable deductions to comply with customer agreements
- Process customer invoices on a daily basis
- Process invoices for payment to vendors
- Review/audit employee expense reports
- Record inventory receipts
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts
- Assist with payroll processing
- Other duties and projects within Accounting Department as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of General Ledger, AP, Inventory and AR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer