Quality AssistantGreen Industrial Supply, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Green Industrial Supply is a privately held and operated company that has a vested interest in best servicing the customer. Our core business is in the procuring, consolidating, and sub-assembly for OEM markets which we have been servicing for more than 25 years. With extraordinary customer service, quality, and competitive pricing, we continue to experience growth and success.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. is looking to increase our #1 resource - our employees! Our people are what have led to our success as we realize our vision of being the supplier of choice for our customer and becoming known as one of the best places to work in the Dubuque area.
It is the policy of Green Industrial Supply, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Green Industrial Supply will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. a privately held and operated company whose core business is the procuring, consolidating, and sub-assembly for OEM markets, has an opening for a Quality Assistant in our Quality Engineering Department. This position will perform a variety of administrative duties including warranty administration, completion of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), quality documentation, and data analysis as well as serving as quality assurance resource for the company
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation and assembly of various quality documentation.
- Process and reconcile warranty claim submissions and corrections in a timely manner.
- Perform the necessary steps to ensure the accuracy and completion of the PPAP process.
- Handle freight damage claims with carriers.
- Identify, initiate and coordinate projects to fulfill departmental administrative needs.
- Work with suppliers on parts analysis and communicate information with customer.
- Interact in a professional and friendly manner with customers and suppliers to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Provide thorough analysis of product problems occurring between supplier and customer including warranty issues.
- Help to ensure customer satisfaction through identifying areas of quality improvement and communicating these areas to the customer.
- A high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Prior experience with quality documentation, warranty claims, or customer service in an industrial or technical industry preferred
- Detail oriented with a high-level degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Quick learner, open and able to adapt to new tasks and processes
This position offers a competitive wage and an outstanding benefit package. If you are interested in an opportunity to grow and make a difference with a dynamic organization, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|