Staff Internal AuditorHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the third fastest-growing Midwest-based firm (Accounting Today, 2017). Our Headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Clinton, Iowa; Madison and Platteville, Wis., and Moline and Geneseo, Illinois. HK is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients number in the thousands and range from privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations across all industry sectors, individuals and not-for-profits.
HK offers clients 40+ forward-thinking, effective and timely solutions in the following areas: accounting and audit, business advisory, business transition and valuation, governance, risk and compliance, human capital management, software solutions, tax, and wealth management.
In addition to our CPA practice, the HK Family of Companies consists of HK Payroll Services (HKP), the workforce management affiliate and HK Financial Services (HKFS), the wealth management affiliate.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented professional to join our audit team. The staff internal auditor will perform routine and specialized internal audits of financial and operational areas of HK's clients and internal operations.
Responsibilities may include:
- Planning and performing routine and specialized compliance, financial, and operational internal audit work in accordance with applicable internal auditing standards
- Assisting in the planning and operational support for quality assessment service engagements, such as coordinating document requests between client and quality assessment team
- Assisting in business development by way of preparing proposals, pricing estimates and materials for sales meetings
- Researching technical subjects, new pronouncements, standards and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Two years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- CIA preferred
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package and advancement opportunities. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|