Staff Internal AuditorHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented professional to join our audit team. The staff internal auditor will perform routine and specialized internal audits of financial and operational areas of HK's clients and internal operations.
Responsibilities may include:
- Planning and performing routine and specialized compliance, financial, and operational internal audit work in accordance with applicable internal auditing standards
- Assisting in the planning and operational support for quality assessment service engagements, such as coordinating document requests between client and quality assessment team
- Assisting in business development by way of preparing proposals, pricing estimates and materials for sales meetings
- Researching technical subjects, new pronouncements, standards and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Two years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- CIA preferred
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package and advancement opportunities. EOE
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|