Luther Manor is accepting applications for full and part time CNAs on our 2nd shift.
Hours are 2:00pm - 10:30pm.
Every other weekend and holiday, and CNA certification is required.
As a CNA, you will be expected to provide personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible.
The successful candidate must show a commitment to the following:
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Luther Manor.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork.
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
In return for high quality performance, the chosen candidates can expect benefits like competitive wages plus shift differential, matching 401(k), employee assistance program and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities. Full time employees will also be eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance.
To apply, please stop by Luther Manor and submit an application or visit www.luthermanor.com to download an application.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|