Health Services CoordinatorUnified Therapy Services & Unified Therapy Health Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unified Therapy Services, established in 2006, is a pediatric focused outpatient clinic serving our clientele with physical, occupational and speech therapy needs with a collaborative approach that includes a team of therapists, physicians, medical professionals, care staff, patients and families. We provide the highest quality of professional health care services to our patients, their families, and the communities in which we do business.
Unified Therapy Services' facility has eleven kid-friendly private treatment rooms, a large gym/play area, and a space that simulates a fully functionable apartment. We have an abundance of swings and special lighting options in treatment areas. This location is pediatric focused, however; we have expanded to include adults at Unified Therapy Services and Unified Therapy Health Services.
Unified Therapy Services is excited to announce an expansion of our practice to a second location: Unified Therapy Health Services. This is an outpatient physical therapy clinic that specializes in orthopedic and sports injuries and conditions. We also see industrial and workman’s compensation injury rehabilitation at our facility. As part of our industrial rehab we are able to perform pre-employment screenings, incumbent evaluations, return to work/functional capacity evaluations (FCE’s), and joint comparisons utilizing CRT’s standardized isokinetic testing.
"Together We Can Make A Difference."
- Completes marketing tasks to promote continued growth of the clinic including but not limited to: contacting employers and insurance companies for pre hire isokinetic testing and post injury rehab.
- Provides demonstartions on isokientic testing machine.
- Assists Administrative Coordinator with promotional information and posts via: Facebook, Website, Mass Blast Emails, Local Marquees, and Press Releases. Assists with website maintenance. Provides contact information for distribution (contact) lists.
- Contact person for HR personnel for all work comp patients
- Supervising overall clinic productivity as well as magnaging and making suggestions for increased visits.
- Set goals and objectives for the clinic to continue growth, improved patient care and make sure UTHS is competitive in the field as advancements are made in the technologies and techniques of practice
- Continuously assesses the culture of the clinic and strives to achieve mission/vision of the company along with job satisfaction of those within the department.
- Responsible for communicating company expectations with all employees and outside agencies/contracted individuals as needed
- Participates in committees within our organization.
- Helps to develop and sustain new and existing programs that provide much needed services to the community in which Unified Therapy Health Services operates and the surrounding areas.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|