Swine Sales Representative-Livestock EquipmentSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Swine Sales Representative - Livestock Equipment
Location: IA, MN, NE & SD area Base Salary: $55-70K + Bonus
This is a top rated, dynamic, and growing Agricultural Livestock Building Supply Company that is seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, and entrepreneurial sales professional. Our customer base consists of distributors, OEMs, livestock operations, and multi-channel retailers.
- Call on Ag building contractors, builders, distributors, dealers, and livestock operations to grow our brand and footprint
- Represent our company at trade shows and customer events
- Manage key distributor relationships
- Generate new product development ideas
- Work with a successful support and customer service team
- Work with third party sales representatives, providing training and support for our products
- Prefer candidates that have experience selling feeding/watering, ventilation, flooring, material handling, or other Ag building products
- Preference to individuals with CRM experience
- Previous experience working with building contractors, builders, distributors, dealers and large livestock producers
- Strong background in pig, poultry, dairy production
- Ability to travel extensively from a home office
Vehicle, benefits, paid vacation, retirement, and paid expenses will be supplied.
This is an aggressive company looking for great growth opportunities. Our support staff is unmatched in the industry. With this company there will be advancement opportunities, so you will have the chance to move up your career ladder!
Please email resume to SedonaAg@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|