TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance, an independent insurance agency with a solid history bridging across three generations is looking for a Technology & Operations Project Manager. This position will build agency strategies that will increase new sales and client retention. Primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and improve various strategies & processes
- Participate and/or lead in the process of evaluation, analyzing, prioritizing, developing and implementing new strategies to meet the expectation of not only clients but to provide risk management services for the future
- Work with sales managers to build specific strategies for target marketing and to utilize technology to implement/distribute the plan
- Serve as an administrator for the agency management system (EPIC – this is a software specifically designed for the Insurance industry and is not associated with the EPIC company in Verona, WI), overseeing all aspects of configuration, usage, reporting and updates
- Serve as an administrator for and management of the CSR24 system to include configuration of the system and implementation of strategies to increase usage for clients and associates.
- Develop relationship with carrier marketing representative and interface teams in an effort to achieve strategies for data access and transfer between carriers and the agency
- 4-year College education is preferred or equivalent insurance experience
- Possess 3+years of related experience, preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with others, to explain simple and complex issues.
- Ability to recognize the need for change and can facilitate that change effectively
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, co-workers, and carriers
- Stay abreast of industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology
- Possess a valid Driver’s License, automobile insurance coverage, & have the ability to travel local daily
- Possess proficiency with computer skills – applied experience with Applied systems EPIC Software, MS Office (Word, Excel) and Internet
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives
What TRICOR Offers:
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing/secure
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training
- Locations in WI, MN & IA
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account and/or Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit
- On the job training – paid training (i.e. licensing); and one on one coaching /mentoring
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules
- Business casual dress Monday – Thursday with casual dress Fridays
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|