Inventory Control ProcessorWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
About the Job:
This position is ideal for the candidate who brings a strong business acumen and wants to get in their foot in the door of an organization with a lot of growth potential. We are looking for a self-starter with a process driven mentality who is eager to learn about inventory control and cost effective solutions in the publishing industry.
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides inventory control support for affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, and all of their respective customers. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
- Creates initial inventory reorder report and acquires approval of reorder from sales.
- Contacts production and manufacturing to confirm potential costs and specifications that will affect the reorder
- Generates, validates and posts spec sheets in Sharepoint
- Requests quotes and requests purchase orders as needed
- Manages communication and data flow based on process model
- Works closely with team to identify and resolves issues that arise
- Associate's degree (A.A.) in Business or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
If what we described matches you, we’d love to talk to you! Submit your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||HRDept@kendallhunt.com|
|Years of Experience||--|