IT Project ManagerWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
Our companies are in need of a detail oriented, highly motivated individual to plan, budget, oversee and document a variety of projects within the IT Department. This position will support IT projects in publishing, digital learning as well as real estate development and construction, just to name a few. That’s what makes working for Westmark Enterprises exciting; no two projects are alike.
You must be wondering who Westmark Enterprises is. We are a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides IT support for affiliated companies, including (but not limited to) Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning and all of their respective customers. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
As the IT Project Manager you’ll be juggling a wide variety of projects. Read on if you think your juggling skills are advanced enough.
The Types Of Projects You Can Expect:
- You’ll have your hand in developing apps for both the Google Play and Apple iTunes stores.
- You’ll work to create digital educational materials.
- You’ll definitely assist our companies and departments with a variety of different software implementations including scope, discovery, implementation, and training.
- You’ll manage 3rd party vendors on IT projects.
- These are just a few samples of the wide variety of work you will be doing.
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- You’ll be working with both internal and external customers to collect project requirements.
- You’ll research and evaluate then recommend appropriate products and vendors to meet the project’s objectives.
- You’ll need to manage vendor contracts, pricing and vendor performance during project implementation.
- You’ll need to develop project budget and cost management.
- You’ll need to effectively collaborate with the staff involved in project.
What It Will Take To Succeed:
- Prior project management and project development experience in the IT field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Knowledge of Agile or Waterfall Development Process.
- Programming languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails.
- Database: MySQL, MSSQL.
- A degree in CIS or business as well as Project Management Certification preferred.
What You Should Do Next:
If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d love to talk to you. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer