In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Client Services Representatives.
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for ensuring that superior service is delivered to assigned internal and external clients. Assist Account Administrator/Account Manager, as needed, with additional service items.
- Review, update, and issue certificates of insurance.
- Request policy changes from insurance company with applicable follow up.
- Obtain loss runs from insurance carriers and prepare electronic marketing documents in preparation for client renewal.
- Initiate policy checking process by completing policies received from carrier.
- Verify and invoice all monthly reporting policies as required.
- Verify and invoice all endorsements to ensure accurate coverage and premiums.
- Verify filings made by the insurance companies to ensure our clients are compliant with state and federal requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this position, email a copy of your professional resume to:
JoeV@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1. What’s going well in your role? Any wins (big or small) this week?
2. What challenges are you facing? Where are you stuck?
3. What is the business doing, or can be doing, to make you more successful?
4. How are you feeling? What’s the morale around you?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? Why?
6. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of it?
7. Provide one idea to improve the product or service provided by your company
8. If you owned the company, what’s one thing you would do differently?
9. What were some great contributions made by other team members?
10. Provide feedback on how I can be a better leader.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||JoeV@careerpros.com|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|