In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Part Time Driver – Dubuque – Local Driving
Tuesday - 8:30am-3pm
Thursday - 8:30am-1pm
Friday - 6:00am-11:00am
Additional hours may be available as the selected candidate is trained on their route.
- CDL is not required but this position does require a valid Driver's license with additional endorsements (Minimum of Chauffer's License)
- Must have acceptable driving record throughout employment
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in team environment
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with individuals inside and outside the Company
SKILLS, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Good knowledge of safety precautions and procedures
- Ability to load and unload own vehicle by hand
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs at delivery site
- Able to keep an accurate count of inventory
- Effective communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Complies with company practices and policies.
- Interacts professionally with all company employees and outside customers.
To apply – please contact JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563-556-3040
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|