Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Part Time Driver – Dubuque – Local Driving
Tuesday - 8:30am-3pm
Thursday - 8:30am-1pm
Friday - 6:00am-11:00am
Additional hours may be available as the selected candidate is trained on their route.
- CDL is not required but this position does require a valid Driver's license with additional endorsements (Minimum of Chauffer's License)
- Must have acceptable driving record throughout employment
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in team environment
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with individuals inside and outside the Company
SKILLS, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Good knowledge of safety precautions and procedures
- Ability to load and unload own vehicle by hand
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs at delivery site
- Able to keep an accurate count of inventory
- Effective communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Complies with company practices and policies.
- Interacts professionally with all company employees and outside customers.
To apply – please contact JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563-556-3040
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|