ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 35th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 700 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Cottingham & Butler is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to develop and execute creative services across various print, digital, and online channels, as well as provide guidance and tactical leadership around brand and creative marketing to our growing businesses.
The Graphic Designer works within the Marketing & Communication team and is responsible for providing keen creative insight into business development strategy to ensure that communications are targeted, visually pleasing, and effective. This position provides a great opportunity to be part of an energetic team that is passionate about providing new ideas to the business and delivering an amazing experience for our clients and prospects every day.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage creative development and execution of web, digital, print and other visual communication needs of the Cottingham & Butler businesses.
- Develop, manage and promote the use of brand style guides so all communications present a uniform look and message.
- Maintain thoughtful alignment with Creative team and internal partners regarding user needs, business requirements, market landscape, company strategy and current/future-state of print and digital capabilities and systems.
- Proven experience in graphic/digital/web design with print production and pre-press experience required.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient and comfortable working in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge in videography and photography a plus.
- Ability to translate business information into compelling visuals (e.g. charts, graphs, informational graphics, and presentations).
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills, superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exercise a high degree of professionalism and self-motivation using personal initiative to identify and recommend best practices.
- A willingness to pitch in whenever and wherever needed.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|