Since established in 1988, Citizens Finance has helped families with money and financial management needs, and served as a place where these families can get a loan quickly and efficiently for almost any purpose.
Citizens Finance is a consumer loan company. We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of our customers in everything we do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.
Our headquarters is located in Dubuque, Iowa and we currently operate in Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. View our locations.
Citizens Finance is a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a diversified financial services company dedicated to the preservation and growth of community banking.
At Citizens Finance Co., we’re your career destination!
At Citizens Finance Co., behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking a Loan Officer Trainee to join our team in Madison. This position will assist in originating consumer loans and cross sell other related financial products in a professional manner. You will respond to inquiries and review delinquent loan reports to take appropriate action to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required
2. 1-3 years related experience or training
3. Proven success in meeting/exceeding sales goals
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Citizens Finance Co. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
Apply Today: www.htlf.com/#/careers
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We are dedicated to the enhancement of the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our team, and provide resources to support internal career growth.
• Recognition and Reward – We believe that performance and success should be celebrated, and are committed to competitive compensation and rewards programs for our team.
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in the communities in which we serve, and encourage our team members to actively contribute to our legacy.
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness, and provide programs that support this aim for our staff and their families.
• Empowerment – People grow professionally when they are empowered to work together make decisions locally, and take responsibility for them.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Vacation and Sick Day programs
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match
• Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Citizens Finance Co. is employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|