Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
At Dubuque Bank & Trust, we’re your career destination!
At Dubuque Bank & Trust, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking an Associate Personal Banker to join our team in Dubuque, IA. Under close supervision, the Associate Personal Banker provides courteous and efficient value-added service to customers and employees in a timely and professional manner while maintaining confidentially in customer and bank information. A critical success factor for this position will be working with Personal Bankers, Senior Personal Bankers, and Banking Center Managers to reach branch effectiveness and efficiency goals through identifying customers with financial services needs that are not currently met and coordinating efforts to pair these customers with products our institution offers.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 Years Customer Service & Sales Experience
- Previous teller or cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to listen for sales opportunities, explain and promote bank products or services to customers, actively participate in the referral program, and strive to meet individual and branch-team goals.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the personal banking team to achieve customer service and sales objectives.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Dubuque Bank & Trust. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|