Maintenance and Repair WorkerSedona Staffing Services, Platteville, WI
In October of 1993, Jim and Carol Townsend purchased Future Employment Service, an established nationwide recruiting firm, from its founder, Bob Luthro and created the locally owned Sunrise Enterprises. They joined a top network of over 400 recruiting affiliates across the nation and internationally and partnered with the Sedona Group, headquartered in Moline, Illinois to process payroll and invoicing.
Over the years they expanded into numerous communities across multiple states. They grew their business by their conviction of going above and beyond to help their clients businesses succeed. Being privately owned gave them the flexibility to tailor their services to fit their clients changing needs. Jim and Carol also believed in giving back to their communities and donated time and resources to multiple charities including the United Way, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, among others.
On July 26, 2007, Nikki and Kraig Kiefer purchased the business and it became CareerPros, LLC dba Sedona Staffing Services. Nikki has been with Sedona Staffing Services since April 2000 when she came in to apply for what she thought was a temporary position. She ended up starting as an Account Manager and was quickly promoted to Branch Manager. Over the next several years Nikki acquired the skills to lead the business and when the opportunity became available, she took it.
Nikki and Kraig have continued the tradition set by Jim and Carol of going above and beyond for their clients, in helping others find careers and in giving back to their communities. The key is their experienced and knowledgeable team which, with the support of their clients and associates, has grown the business to even more communities across the United States and Internationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, refrigeration,welding, steam and water piping, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production equipment
- Complies with OSHA safety rules
- Maintains facility building and outside property
- Responsible for snow removal, lawn care, and grounds maintenance
- Maintains good housekeeping throughout the facility
- Ensure sanitation, safety, Good Manufacturing Practices and quality policies and procedures are followed
- Assist in any other areas of the manufacturing plant when necessary
- Prefer a two year vocation technical degree in maintenance but will look at High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good reasoning ability to deal with problems involving variables in standard situations
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand written and oral directions
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies
- Must demonstrate basic math skills to calculate production yields, and understand weights and measures
- Must be able to verbally communicate, understand, and write in the English language
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
- Required to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Required to use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms on a repetitive basis
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, push/pull exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds frequently and/or 20 pounds constantly to move objects
- Require visual acuity to review written documentations
- Ability to hear and understand speech; there is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to her heard about the ambient noise level
- Ability to safely work in a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, and exposure to heat/cold temperature changes
Please Contact Brandi at Sedona Staffing Services at 608-348-3600 or email at email@example.com
Temp To Hire
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|