Payroll Assistant ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Payroll Assistant Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. This position is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the payroll/time and attendance systems while ensuring employee’s salaries, bonuses, deductions, taxes and net pay are processed timely and according to IRS and DOL regulations.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field
2. 3 – 5 years of payroll experience
3. Experience using HRIS to conduct payroll functions required. Experience with Workday strongly
4. Experience with multi-state payroll processing and taxation a plus
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially advanced use of Excel
Heartland is one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, we deliver high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs.
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We assist people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|