Supply Management PlannerHODGE, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
As a Supply Management Planner, you are responsible for routine production material planning/expediting utilizing a critical shortage report. In general, this means responsibility for first level contacts with suppliers relative to DDIM (Day Definite Inventory Management).
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
• Review on-line receipts of product material present on the critical shortage report
• Obtain ship and promise dates from suppliers on material needed for production
• Work various reports – taking the advice of the system to move orders in and out to support the needs of the production line
• Trace shipments in transit to verify arrival and document corrective action from delivery failures
• Manage daily information and documents including, but not limited to charge backs, past due triggers, daily critical shortage report, inventory adjustments report, and delinquency report
• Work directly with the factory contacts to ensure delivery time and quantity of HOT parts is sufficient
• Communicate with Customer and suppliers through e-mail, phone and face-to-face correspondence
• Support the needs of Customer based upon Achieving Excellence guidelines
• Occasional travel required
• Work toward continuous improvement
• Stay current with changing technology
• Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Supply Management Planner must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
• High school diploma, GED or continuing education
• Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
• Previous customer service experience
• College degree and/or continuous education
• SAP software experience/knowledge
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|