Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and gain your HVAC licensure? A job where you are a valued employee? A job where you would work for an established, family owned company that cares about each and every one of its employees? Molo Plumbing and Heating may be the place for you! We are looking to add to our heating and cooling department as our business is growing! If you have at least 2 years of experience in the HVAC field as a technician’s helper, we want to talk to you!
Okay, so what do you get in return? All tools, trucks, cell phones, etc. are company provided. After six months as a helper, we pay for your education and all the while you learn from our Master HVAC technicians. We also give you vacation and sick leave, a generous 401(k) benefit plan with company match, holidays, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. The best part? You have minimal on-call work and you are home each night with your family. Come see why we are the best kept secret in heating and cooling in Dubuque!
Finally, here are the job details:
Position summary: Installation of natural gas, oil fired furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, and heat pumps. Have a thorough understanding of electrical power and control circuits.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- A minimum of 2 years in the HVAC industry
- Physical strength to lift and carry up to 50lbs, occasionally 100(+)
- Physical and mental awareness to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Physical mobility to occasionally climb 24-26ft. ladder to grasp and retrieve items
- Physical mobility to climb on a roof, crouch under equipment, and crawl under cabinet.
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|