HR Compliance ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a HR Compliance Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The HR Compliance Manager is the subject matter expert in area of employment and human resource related requirements of a variety of informing bodies. This position oversees administration of employment policies/procedures, and all matters related to local, state and federal wage and hour, benefits, compensation, equal employment opportunity, fair employment practices and other employer compliance issues managed.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources. Master’s Degree with an emphasis in HR preferred.
2. 7-10 years experience in a Human Resources with emphasis on compliance, risk, legal and/or operations supporting human resources organizations. .
3. Thorough understanding of federal, state and local employment laws and statutes applicable to financial institutions of similar size and structure.
4. Strong analytical, organizational, administrative and project management skills, along with strong attention to detail.
5. Fact-finding reasoning, inquisitive nature and ability to formulate questioning that uncover details of situations.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|