Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Early Talent Recruiting Leader to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Early Talent Recruiting Leader manages campus recruiting activity for both Graduate hires and the Intern Program across the entire enterprise footprint. Works both directly and through other HR staff and business leaders to establish relationships on-campus, increase the organization’s reputation and presence at schools, generate Graduate and Internship candidates, and support the increased geographic mobility of staff via Early Talent recruiting. Will help coordinate and manage the experience of Interns, including scheduling for the structured program as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; postgraduate degree in HR or related field a plus.
- 1-3 years of Campus recruiting experience, including Graduate and Internship hiring, highly desired.
- 3-5 years of Talent Acquisition experience across multiple sites/businesses, including the management of candidate generation, assessment, selection, offer, and onboarding process.
- Experience creating and maintain Recruiting collateral, including handouts, videos, and presentations.
- Ability to manage timely progression of candidates through the defined hiring process to minimize candidate drop-outs and time-to-fill as well as the ability to perform phone screens and interviews as called upon.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|