A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
This position will support daily foundry production needs through direct activities and tasks or by gathering and reporting information and will also work closely with the Foundry Supervisors and P.I.C. to maximize foundry process and production efficiencies.
- FT Maintenance System upkeep
- Assist maintenance with breakdowns, supplies and paperwork
- Process scrap transactions.
- Complete jobs in Epicor that have been completed through the foundry.
- Backup production scheduling for all foundry work areas.
- Balance production jobs.
- Maintain the foundry scheduling board in Epicor.
- Print job travelers, load id tags, prints and order packets needed for production.
- Verify and communicate with the Foundry Manager on special requirements.
- Order and maintain supplies of maintenance equipment, parts and other production supplies.
- Pull samples out of pit and look for scrap on a timely basis.
- Take care of the sand system on startup and after breakdown.
- Assist in running tests for quality
- Minimum of High school diploma and one to two years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer and keyboarding skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently.
Please visit our website to fill out an application and submit a resume.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|