Production Process ManagerXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
- Establishes manufacturing quality standards, methods, facilities, policies, and procedures by studying product requirements; obtaining engineer consultations; determining equipment and facility budgets.
- Establishes and organization structure by assigning responsibilities; delegating authority; recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develops production plan by coordinating requirements and sales, engineering, procurement, and traffic departments.
- Completes production plan by establishing priorities; scheduling activities and employees; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements; conferring with manufacturers; contracting for special maintenance services; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains manufacturing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; responding to issues; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing the manufacturing and maintenance budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; compiling and studying costs; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; visiting other manufacturing facilities; participation in professional societies.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions; rendering opinions on new equipment and procedures; investigating violations; recommending preventive programs.
- Guides and promotes safe work performance by enforcing safety policies; implementing safety campaigns; training managers and employee in safe practices and first aid.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|