Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Luther Manor Care at Home is looking for a part-time Caregiver who is willing to work evening shifts, which will include every third weekend and holiday.
Luther Manor is looking for a caregiver with a pleasant personality and compassion for others to provide care to clients in their home. Candidates must have reliable transportation, & good driving record with proof of insurance.
This position is evening hours. The successful candidate must be available every third weekend and holiday. Previous in-home care experience is a plus.
To apply, please stop by Luther Manor and submit an application or visit www.luthermanor.com to download an application.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|