Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) $20-$27EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local downtown Dubuque company is looking for a Maintenance Technician on 2nd Shift.
$1000 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
- Replace components, make adjustments and calibrate machinery to resolve issues and restore equipment to operating condition
- Understand and participate in TPM initiatives
- Preform preventive maintenance on all machinery
- Evaluate equipment for any repairs, enhancements or upgrades
- Also responsible for plumbing, carpentry, welding, painting, and inventory
- Written general maintenance knowledge test required
- Pay is based on experience/skills, $20-27/hr
If you feel you are qualified for this position, send your updated resume to Valerie at Valerie.Hefel@expresspros.com
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|