Mi-T-M Corporation, Peosta, IA has been manufacturing quality industrial-grade products since 1971. Produced within an 825,000-square-foot manufacturing facility, the Mi-T-M product line includes cold and hot water pressure washers, air compressors, combination air compressors/generators, portable generators, water treatment systems, wet/dry vacuums, and jobsite toolboxes.
The Mi-T-M Brand Promise: We promise to deliver unmatched performance-from the quality of our product to the dedication of each employee who does what's right for our customer-every time.
Lays out complete products and prepares assembly and detail drawings, following the general instructions and directions of a project engineer. Makes various calculations such as strength of materials, weights, simple forces, and stresses, frequently using charts and tables. Prepares bills of material and specifications. The incumbent reports to the engineering manager.
- Prepares layouts, assembly, and detail drawings for new or improved products, special machinery design, test equipment, tools, fixtures, and gauge design.
- Prepares initial drawings on designated test apparatus and monitors results.
- Analyzes various design requirements and recommends possible solutions or alternate constructions. Also prepares and evaluates tolerance stack-ups.
- Assist with conducting durability testing and results reporting of such tests.
- Provides information when required for cost estimating, such as blank layouts and processing sketches.
- Makes orthographic or isometric illustrations required for sales aids.
- Assists in the follow-up of prototype construction with outside vendors.
- Secures quotations and expedites materials and delivery.
Responsibility and Authority:
Equipment: Reasonable care and operation of standard office equipment, including PC, printer, copier, fax machine, and calculator.
2 year Engineering/Technical degree
Ability to move from design concept to finished design, including layouts and tolerance valuations and detail drawings.
Knowledge of personal computers and software, including WORD and EXCEL, as well as AUTOCAD and Mechanical Desktop.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|