On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
As an Estimator you will be responsible for delivering quotes that fit customers' needs by developing cost information based on the customers’ requirements. Candidates will spend the majority of the workday preparing data associated with either producing a new product or improving the design of an existing product. Experience in the Steel Fabrication industry a plus!
Other responsibilities of the Estimator include:
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments to discuss/formulate estimates and also to resolves issues
- Confer with engineers on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
- Maintain strong organizational, leadership, analytic, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple quotes/projects at a time
- College degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Keen analytical skills
- Strong mathematic and practical application skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in fabrication processes preferred but not required
- Strong project management skills required
This is a Monday-Friday, daytime position with a salary of $32,000-$40,000/year. If you are qualified for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa Anderson at 563-583-1600 today. Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Lisa Anderson|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Mail:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|